Snippets from Sunday morning
1. Loving every page of The Holy Temple by Boyd K. Packer. Getting more and more excited for the temple!
2. My boots look so lonely. Since YSA starts at 2, I have the house to myself for the entire morning.
3. Mirror selfies in the guest room. I secretly miss my old room, and the yellows walls.
4. I just can't stop looking at the fabric of my wedding dress. And yes I caved, I couldn't keep it from people any longer. Besides it's just a tiny sample, there will still be a surprise :)
All in all it has been a splendid morning.
Well minus two things.
1. Woke up at 6AM because of a terrible nightmare. Not fun.
2. Alex is in Winnipeg for the next week. Already miss him and our cuddles. I desperately need one after that cursed nightmare!