23.4.14

PEACE

This past weekend my parents drove Alex and I down to Palmyra to attend the temple.
It was such a special weekend for me.
This time last year I received my own endowments at that very same temple.
As I went through this time for Elizabeth Caulfeild, I couldn't help but wonder if she felt the same way I did 12 months ago.
Excited.
Overwhelmed.

I hate to admit it, but Alex and I hadn't been to the temple in months.
Every time we planned to go, something would come up and we would have to cancel.
I'm so grateful we were able to attend this time (and that my dad was willing to drive when he was sick)
I came away from this weekend with a beautiful feeling.
Peace.

1 comment :

  1. So happy you were able to find peace, especially over Easter. May God strengthen you for weeks to come!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile. So put a smile on my face :)